Monday, February 9, 2009

Eva is now crawling

I for a while now have been wondering if Eva is ever going to crawl. She would scoot herself back wards for a long time but would not go forwards, until Friday night. I had my mom come over to watch Eva while Isaac and I went to a Hockey game. Right before we left Isaac and I went to change for the night when I hear my mom yelling from the living room "SHE IS CRAWLING!!!". Of course I come running out to see what she was talking about. Sure enough Eva crawled a few feet and then stopped and looked at us like "I did it mommy!" It took me a few days to be able to catch her on video but we finally got it. She still only crawls to get somewhere where she can pull herself up onto something or to get the toy she wanted. She has no intrest in following me around the house. She will sit in the room all by herself (well I am watching from around the corner) and wait for you to come back. Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment